With numerous outlets for
news and information on
the manufacturing and plant
maintenance marketplace, it
can be easy to slip into the
habit of relying too heavily
on one format or another.
Fortunately, as a reader
of IMPO you know about
the print publication, daily
e-newsletters, and website
( www.impomag.com) as
individual outlets for news,
articles, and product data.
However, it can be easy to
dismiss how well all of these
outlets work together.
Every day subscribers to our e-newsletters from throughout manufacturing
operations and maintenance receive information that includes:
Blogs from industry experts. Check out some of the most viewed blogs at
www.impomag.com/blogs over the last 60 days.
Topical coverage on key industry trends. Below are some of the most viewed
coverage at www.impomag.com/articles over the last 60 days.
• Building A Secure Manufacturing Infrastructure
• Maintenance Practices And Energy Awareness
• Reshoring: A Key Strategy Facing Present And Future Manufacturers
• The Inevitable Future Of Driverless Cars
• Recruit And Retain: Strategies To Close The Manufacturing Talent Gap
News and notes covering the most prominent players influencing U.S. manufacturing.
Here are some of the most viewed stories from the last 60 days at www.impomag.com/news.
• Toyota Shuts Down 2 Plants In Lockout Over Wages
• Obama Orders New Fuel Standards For Trucks
• Tenn. Lawmakers: VW Incentives Threatened By UAW
• Pa. Man Paralyzed By Tipped Toilet Prank Gets $5M
• Ford Reshoring Truck Production From Mexico To Ohio
• Jets Disappear
Than You Might
• Why Not A Tesla
• The Vital Signs
• How Outsourcing
Find us on your favorite social media platform: