Twist and Turn
Dorner’s (Hartland, WI) new AquaGard 7100 Series Stainless
is ideal for
in the food, packaging, and pharmaceutical industries. This
conveyor is engineered to make tight turns, and be configured
for inclines and declines to provide the ultimate in flexibility
for customers. The innovative design includes powered micro
pitch transfer modules and side transfer modules for maximum performance. The sleek frame design includes the latest
technology and components for unmatched performance and
durability. And with the sanitary attributes of the AquaGard
platform — the 7100 Series delivers a great solution.
air. Our patented
will provide you
Flexible Gun Vac
Guardair Corporation (Chicopee, MA) announces pneu-
matic Flexible Gun Vac with new 18” tapered flexible
metal extension. The tapered vacuum inlet accepts all
standard 1 ¼” vacuum accessories expanding the attach-
ment options for use with the Gun Vac. The Gun Vac, designed
for industrial cleaning applications, produces twice the power of
standard shop vacuums. Features include:
• A flexible metal extension, which makes cleaning easy in
hard-to-reach areas by capturing debris versus blowing it
• No electric motor to burn out, due to its being powered by
• A high filtration collection bag, which makes it ideal for
cleaning metal chips, dirt, dust, and finer materials such as
powders and talc.
• A bag which attaches to the rear of the vacuum and features a zipper, making it easy to empty. It also has an internal stiffener that prevents sagging and sharp objects from
penetrating the exterior of the bag.
High Performance Grinding
Walter Surface Technologies (Windsor, CT) has introduced
XCAVATOR, the newest, most powerful member of Walter’s innovative family
of high performance grinding wheels
most demanding grinding
wheel delivers heavy-duty performance and the highest level removal rate
in the Walter range of industry-leading grinding wheel products.
• An extra strong disc base/backing for more powerful and
aggressive grinding action.
• Walter patented UHR multi-layer manufacturing technology
to prevent edge flakiness — keeping the wheel edge symmetrically round for more safety and longer life.
• The ability to remove over 30 percent more grams per minute compared to other Ultra High Removal wheels, while at
the same time absorbing vibrations, allowing this durable
wheel to cost-effectively outlast all other grinding wheels
in this category.
• Free of materials such as iron, sulfur and chlorine,
XCAVATOR is virtually guaranteed not to contaminate surfaces such as stainless steel.