With numerous outlets for
news and information on
the manufacturing and plant
maintenance marketplace, it
can be easy to slip into the
habit of relying too heavily
on one format or another.
Fortunately, as a reader
of IMPO you know about
the print publication, daily
e-newsletters, and website
( www.impomag.com) as
individual outlets for news,
articles, and product data.
However, it can be easy to
dismiss how well all of these
outlets work together.
Every day, subscribers to our e-newsletters from throughout manufacturing
operations and maintenance receive information that includes:
Blogs from industry experts. Check out some of the most viewed blogs at
www.impomag.com/blogs over the last 30 days.
Topical coverage on key industry trends. Below are some of the most viewed
coverage at www.impomag.com/articles over the last 30 days.
• Boeing Shows Off its Replacement for the Space Shuttle
• Tesla Debt Gets Junk Bond Rating
• If Your Hybrid Is Even More Efficient, Thank This Guy
• Ford CEO on Company's Comeback, Retirement and GM
• Why Making Lights in America ‘Is Not Just an Option’
News and notes covering the most prominent players influencing U.S. manufacturing.
Here are some of the most viewed stories from the last 30 days at www.impomag.com/news.
• WalMart Truck in Morgan Crash had Crash Prevention System
• CAT Closing 3 Illinois Plants
• Smith & Wesson: Americans Buying Fewer Guns
• Harley Introduces Electric Motorcycle
• Income Gap Widens as Factories Shut Down
• Four Reasons You
Won’t Retire as Soon
as You Think
– Martin Smith
• How One Toy Maker
Is Addressing the
– Tia Nowack
• The Upstart
– Jon Minnick
• 7 Hilariously Ingenious
– JF Stackhouse
Find us on your favorite social media platform: