Employed by the best industrial facilities worldwide,
5S ensures that there is a place for everything and
everything is in its place.
We’ve combined our high-performing lubricants and
chemicals with the efficacy of 5S in the Sprayon System.
Standardized, color-coded product labels define what
each product is and where it should be used, while visual
management point-of-use tools reinforce the product labels’
standardization and clarity and extend it to the shop floor.
We believe the Sprayon 5S System can help any facility implement
or sustain 5S methodology by using our chemicals and lubricants.
You might even call us the 6th “S.”
26” Jobsite Work Box
Milwaukee Tool (Brookfield, WI) introduces
the new 26” Jobsite Work Box. Built for
extreme durability, the new storage solution
can survive over 1,000 drops with a 50 lb
load, and was tested with an overloaded
weight and dropped repeatedly, says the
company. Features that add to the durability
of this box include:
• Reinforced corners for impact
• Recessed latches that are positioned
for protection against jobsite abuse.
• Buttressed hinges that allow falling
debris to deflect off the hinge rather
than break it upon impact.
• A proprietary high impact resistant polymer construction, weather
sealed to protect the user’s tools
from debris and contamination.
The VAC-U-MAX (Belleville, NJ) Model 850 Industrial Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for the clean up of
dry debris ranging from fine powders up to 2” solids, and disposing them in a safe, dust-free and
convenient manner. The 850 can be used as a stand-alone vacuum for fine powders, or with a 55-gallon
intercept drum for bulky products. Features of the 850 include:
• A unique continuous poly-bagging system for easy disposal of collected powders or for carryover
dust from bulk cleanup.
• A well-balanced 26”-wide frame with easy-rolling wheels and 50-ft hose capacity, which allows the
operator to cover nearly an 8,000 square-foot area without moving the vacuum.
• A unique reverse-jet filter cleaning system that does not require compressed air and provides
longer vacuuming times without clogged filters, even with the finest powders.
• An 8.5HP vacuum producer,
either a single
2. 5” ID of 3.0” ID hose, or
smaller hoses for multiple operators.
• A standard secondary filter can be replaced
with an optional HEPA filter for 99.97
percent clean exhaust air.