helpful control system testing
with the new Do-more PLC
The FREE Do-more Designer software
for Do-more H2 series PLCs gives you
advanced tools that can cost
thousands from others.
Download at www.do-moreplcs.com
and check it out.
Insightful monitoring and
Use these tools for real-time tuning and testing:
• Debug View window can suspend each task and program separately.
• PID View window allows precise tuning of your PID loops
• Data View window monitors your chosen program elements - discrete
or analog I/O, and system parameters
• View Trend Data in its own view as well as within specific ladder
instructions like PID, RAMPSOAK, and High/Low Alarm.
The built-in simulator creates a virtual PLC so you can test your logic
without the hardware present. The Windows application runs on your PC
and uses the same code as the CPU firmware for the most accurate
simulation. Test part of your logic or whole programs quickly and
• Simulates discrete and analog I/O with access to timers, counters, control bits, etc.
• Simulate PID - use the Simulator coupled with the Trend View for outstanding
visibility into your PID processes.
Each Do-more CPU comes with a coupon for a 30-day free trial
of online video training. So visit www.do-moreplcs.com for
the details, watch overview videos, and download the free
software to take it for a spin.
Go online or call to get complete information,
request your free catalog, or place an order.