When you partner with the global leader in compressed air pipe systems, expect to move your business and the
world forward. From various fittings to highly integrated pipe systems, Transair’s aluminum pipe ensures higher
longevity of equipment and avoids frequent changes of filtration elements. Not to mention, Transair’s energy
savings element is critical to lowering your overall cost of ownership. So partner with Parker, and get ready to
move clean air, guaranteed.
Together, we can move clean air,
guaranteed. From the compressor
outlets to the machines with
optimal flow, minimal downtime
and increased plant productivity.
www.parkertransair.com ph 480 830 7764
Scan to see a
Transair: Compressed Air
Pipe Systems 1/2” to 6”
Even More Value for Your Rail
ValueRail.com (Waukesha, WI) – a factory-direct, online supplier of low-cost safety guard rail – has announced a 10 percent
across-the-board price reduction for its complete line of protective railing products as a result of the company’s successful
investment in Lean manufacturing processes. All ValueRail™
products are available from stock and can be conveniently purchased online at www.valuerail.com. Benefits include:
• The ability to meet OSHA safety requirements.
• An impact resistance comparable to many competitive
guard rail products on the market today – including
• 100 percent made in the U.S.A.
• Precision formed quality from high-strength steel.
• A safety yellow finish.
The Kwikmark magazine tag transfer feeder from Kwik Mark,
Inc. (McHenry, IL) was developed to eliminate the problematic
tag feeding issues of escaping tags from the bottom of a magazine. According to the company, this product is great for unusually shaped tags and parts. There are no escapements or “coin
change” mechanisms to jam, and it accommodates tags with
coarse cut/bent edges and thickness variations. Other benefits
• Solid steel support block at marking station.
• Much faster changeover if using tags of different size and
• No changeover tooling required.
• Clear, open line of sight of all work and transfer areas.
• Easy to expand into other processes such as sorting,